- Stable version – MIDP 2.0 profile or higher.
- Previous version – MIDP 1.0 profile or higher.
- Fast and optimized for hardware contrains of mobile phones and other mobile devices.
- Operations are multithreaded. That means you can send mails, retrieve mails from multiple mailboxes and change settings simultaneously.
- mail threading (conversations) support
- Sending attachments from file system of mobile phone
- Works with attachments.Send attachments from file system, saves attachments into file system of mobile phone.
- Search in downloaded mails.
- Uses RMS to store mails persistenly on the device, it means you don’t have to connect to server in order to read old mails, which saves you money.
- It can download only the headers for your emails, meaning that you only need to download full messages/attachments if you want to read/view them.
This will save you time checking your email and money on your data transfer charges.
- Minimal round-trips time while retrieving or sending emails, that means fast communication with email servers.
- Can use a queue for outgoing mails for faster batch mail sending, which uses less bandwith and again saves money.
- Automatic new mail checking and downloading at a given time period.
- Addressbook with inteligent T9-like contacts searching, and Auto-adding new contacts.
- Easy and intuitive Hot-keys (shortcuts) system.
- Mails are logically divided into folders(inbox, outbox, drafts..) and mails’ states are displayed by various icons(read, unread, replied..).
- Mails in folders can be sorted by various criterias.
- Easy mail accounts managements. Unlimited mail accounts.
- Supports basic mail attachments like *.png, *.jpg, *.gif images.
- IMAP4, POP3, SMTP, SSL supported.
- Many things other programs consider as a feature but we don’t (support of IMAP4 folders, can download only structure of a mail, it’s first xx lines..).
- No registration. No connection to mediatory server to store or process your mails like some other programs do, that means speed and privacy.
- Always Free and open-source! If you want to join the project, don’t hesitate to write us! 😉